-RM-122-MR-Synchronization Support in Module Pipeline
The goal is to provide the common synchronization tools known from parallel programming for the module network.
This allows for more complex pipelines with synchronization of inputs. This is a feature mostly needed by advanced users only.
These tools include:
- Barrier Module
- Trigger Connectors
- Provides n inputs and n outputs.
- Update outputs if all inputs where set
- Invalidate inputs and wait for all inputs to be updated again
- Some kind of "untyped" input connector
- Can be connected to an arbitrary output
- If output updates, the trigger input notifies its module
(from redmine: created on 2012-01-09, closed on 2013-02-21)