-RM-340-MR-[Image Space LIC] module, has wrong z-coordinates.
How to reproduce:
- load a scalar dataset and apply Isosurface module to generate a surface
- employ spatial derivative to generate vector field
- use Image Space LIC (ISL) module with Surface and Vectorfield
- Set 'Use Slices' property of ISL to false
- then the LIC'ed surface appears in wrong place.
- Set Axial position to 0
- Reenable and disable 'Use Slices' property
- LIC'ed surface should be now in place
(from redmine: created on 2014-03-21, closed on 2014-03-27)