Bugfix Release of OpenWalnut 1.3
(from redmine: created on 2012-11-07)
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- -RM-203-MR-Lighting not working in TeemGlyphs
- -RM-211-MR-OW won't compile on MAC OSX Lion
- -RM-218-MR-ModuleGraph Dock does not show standard dock context menu
- -RM-219-MR-Provide GL widgets with a context menu for several camera operations
- -RM-220-MR-Support NVidia optimus (optirun) in OpenWalnut startup script.
- -RM-223-MR-Number of fibers is crucial to some algorithms and important to know.
- -RM-225-MR-Check proper package build on Quantal Quetzal(12.10 Ubuntu)
- -RM-226-MR-Teem only searched in system directories
- -RM-229-MR-CMake won't find system installed cxxtest executable
- -RM-231-MR-Clean Up XPM icons in Qt GUI
- -RM-232-MR-Allow configurable zero-clip in colormaps for each texture
- -RM-233-MR-Keep track of last path in file dialogs
- -RM-236-MR-ROI properties do not appear in the control panel anymore
- -RM-237-MR-WMColormapper applies old properties to new texture
- -RM-244-MR-WHistogramBasic, off-by-one error.
- -RM-276-MR-When compiling we can find dependencies with CMake a bit more flexible
- -RM-277-MR-Custom Widgets cannot be horizontally shrinked right after start.
- -RM-317-MR-Resampling of a WLine to a given segmentlength crashes.
- -RM-322-MR-Nifti Writer write more than once.
- -RM-324-MR-When comitting to repo, redmine has now glue about the new commit hashes.